Comment on page
The Onboarding List is where clients will find all the created links, listed by the date and time they were generated, and it's also the place where they can track the status of each link and even create new ones.
Onboarding links are a means by which end-users can fill out and submit required data and documents through a series of steps. This allows the information to be validated according to the rules and services defined by Caf. clients.
To access the Onboarding List screen, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on the "Queries" menu.
- 2.Click on the "Onboarding Lists" submenu.
Initially, clients can apply search filters to narrow down the results based on the Status, Token, Name, CPF, CNPJ, and processing flows of the created onboarding links.
The listing will be organized by several pieces of information, including:
- 1.The created links with the date, time, and name of the user who created them.
- 2.The associated processing flow for that link.
- 3.The status, allowing you to track whether it is pending, completed, or involves multiple submissions.
- 4.Finally, there will be buttons to deactivate or activate a link.
Important: when clicking on deactivate, a confirmation alert will appear to confirm the deactivation. Please note that performing this action will render the link unusable unless reactivated.
If you want to create a new onboarding link to send to your user, you can do so within the Onboarding List screen by following these steps:
- 1.Click on the "Create New" button.
- 2.In the modal that appears to choose the type of link you want to create, you need to decide between:
- Individual link: This link will be associated with a Personal or Company identifier, such as a CPF/CNPJ in the case of Brazil. It's expected that this identifier (e.g., CPF/CNPJ) will be used for Onboarding Web. If a different identifier is used, the transaction will be rejected when it reaches Caf. You can choose whether or not to allow multiple document submissions, enabling the possibility to finalize the onboarding process multiple times.
- Shared link: This type of link can be created without being tied to any specific identifier, allowing anyone to use it. Similar to the individual link, you can choose whether or not to allow multiple document submissions.
- 3.Regardless of the link type chosen, the next steps are quite similar. You will need to select the Query Template (for Brazil flow) or Workflow (for Global flow) you want to associate with the link (if not already available, you can create a new one). Define whether you will accept multiple document submissions and select the method of delivery - via SMS, email, manual, or a combination of these. For individual links, you will need to provide the personal or company identifier that will be linked to the onboarding.
- 4.Once you've completed the necessary information, click "Create Link" and your link will be generated. It will be sent based on your chosen preferences. You can monitor the link's status on the Onboarding List page.
Last modified 2mo ago